This is my experience of the Facebook support team provided by JA which beats contacting Facebook’s poor customer care channels any time.
Getting good human assistance from Facebook is near impossible with very limited support cababilities that I haven’t had any luck with.
This way there’s no limits to the range or quality of support you can get.
How to get in touch with Facebook experts?
To contact them right a way with a 7-day trial, „you can use this link„.
A better alternative to contacting Facebook.
This is how I found an expert that solved my problem after days of struggling to communicate with Facebook which was not helpful at all.
I first went though the forms which ‘categorize’ your problem and then give you additional support but mostly got just pre-written answers.
Then I found a better way to get real human support. So maybe this will help those who want to contact Facebook by email or otherwise.
How I solved my problem with Facebook?
I had my Facebook account compromised by a hacker that gained access to my Windows computer, so I was totally lost on what to do.
I went on to contact a Facebook expert at Justanswer (see top of page for 7 day trial).
Instead of capped answers, this way I got in contact with a person who actually read my question and tried to help my individual problem.
So we basically went through all the options of securing my Facebook account and computer until I knew that everything was solved.
Based on my experience, can recommend if the regular options for contacting their so called customer care are not working for you.
Otherwise, it could mean that you are stuck with the ‘FB Help Community (http://www.facebook.com/help/community/)’ which can be worth a try but has it’s limits and has you wait.
My issue with Facebook support?
To put it bluntly, in my case the Facebook Help Center was useless.
- They answered with ‘capped’ ready-written answers.
- Ticket response times were long.
- Mostly I received links to topics on their help pages which I had already read and could not understand.
- Had to exchange multiple emails back and forth with FB to get them to actually read my message and the problem I had.
- I had absolutely no luck when it comes to explaining something in a way that a total tech noob can understand.
- Instead they forwarded me to their ‘help community’ and I felt I was suppose to figure things out on my own.
- As a bonus they’ve been polite all the way through but it doesn’t help much if you can’t solve your issue.
So in my opinion, Facebook could have better support.
Facebook support questions to get help for?
These are some support questions that seem common and I would believe you should be able to get support for using the method.
- How do I reset or change my Facebook password while making it as strong as is needed to stop intruders?
- What are all the possible ways to contact Facebook directly, such as email, phone call or live chat?
- How to enable FB dating, pay, marketplace, dark mode, watch, etc?
- Why does Facebook keep logging me out on my iPad?
- What are the best security settings for FB?
- Facebook login error occurred saying please try again later for hours, how can I login to my account?
- How to avoid Facebook censorship?
- I got banned from Facebook for no reason, what can I do?
- How can I recover my locked Facebook profile?
- Why did my Facebook post disappear?
- How can I unlock my facebook account without an ID?
- How do I recover an unfinished post on Facebook?
- How can you secure your Facebook account from hackers and other intrusive, prying eyes?
- Why is the Facebook support inbox not opening?
- How can I solve the error performing query in Facebook?
- Does the Facebook app listen to your conversations?
- How do I stop allowing others to mention or tag my Facebook Page?
- Facebook support is not answering my emails or taking days to respond to tickets, how can I solve my problem?
- My FB account got hacked or compromised, what should I do?
- Why is Facebook censoring my comments?
And thank you for reading!
What other people are saying?
Here are some comments from a previous posts at what problems people had with Facebook and why they wanted to contact them:
I was sent a text stating that 50 people are unhappy with my post on Facebook. They said I had hate and sexually explicit material on Facebook post. That is not true. Awful Please help.
Written by Ingra Y
I have 3 business page with fb or else I will never use this platform. Infact it is the best time to move from fb to other platform.
Written by Muna C.
Hi can you please provide an email address for Facebook to send them a subpoena regarding evidence for a court matter, Thank you.
Written by John S.
I tried to express my situation related to my account but at first they are very polite then they sent me a payment page in order to proceed with an expert. And this is real bullshit because I’m already pissed my problem and these guys…..
Written by Darkstar.
My final words about Facebook contact
So obviously, a lot of people are having issues without resolve to their problems. I think the best option we have so far is to use JA and their support team.
The situation is unlike to get any better either, so it’s take it or leave it at this point.
What’s your take on Facebook support?
All kinds of questions, comments, etc. are welcome.